Here is the next release in the 3.4-series: 18.104.22.168752.
New in this release:
- You can now have the IM tabs arranged vertically instead of horizontally. The switch for this is in Preferences / Chat and requires you to restart the viewer after you switch.
- More updates from viewer-development, the “rebake region” button is gone / has moved into a menu option in Build/Pathfinding.
- Edge-on rotation always behaved as if “snap to grid” was switched on.
- The various columns in the Area Search results list can now be properly resized.
- The “Graphics Level” slider has been modified some more to actually reflect the underlying changes to how graphics cards are grouped into classes. Basically, if your computer’s hardware defaults came to nothing higher than “High”, nothing has changed for you, except that the slider position for you now is “Med”… but the actual settings are still the same. The three settings in between “Med” and “Ultra” right now do not change anything, that will change over time while the Lab gathers more statistics about what graphics cards are used with which features turned on, and what performance to expect in which cases. “Ultra” is still “All stops pulled out” just like before.
The downloads are on the download page.