Here is the next Dolphin Viewer 3, 188.8.131.5202.
New in this release:
- FIRE-6551 & FIRE-6823: Fix for sharing inventory items from multiple open inventory floater and auto-opening inventory.
- FIRE-6752: Rewritten, more accurate (and less needlessly alarming) script debit permission message.
- FIRE-913: Allow different search terms in inventory tabs – patch from Satomi Ahn.
- FIRE-6862: Make individual search terms on each inventory tab optional (in Preferences->Dolphin Viewer 3->User Interface)
- “Return to last in-world position” for items in your Lost+Found folder had to be removed since Linden Lab killed the serverside parts of it. Too bad! That was a useful feature.
- FIRE-6774: Fix for bottom buttons appearing too low in the People floater – by Hitomi Tiponi.
- Control-shift-P to activate or deactivate the “Places” window.
- Alt-shift-P to activate or deactivate the “Picks” window.
The downloads are on the download page.