Here’s the newest release for you, 126.96.36.19973, the “Fujiyama edition“.
Why Fujiyama? Well, pretty much everything in this release is about taking pictures, and my first decent camera in real life was a Fuji STX-2.
New in this release:
- Reverted webkit to the version used before, to make images in webpages work again.
- Fixed: posting pictures to your profile feed under linux works now.
- Fixed: the Flickr uploader does not ask for Flickr authorization until you actually go to use it for the first time.
- Fixed: the Flickr uploader goes back to the snapshot start page on success.
- Fixed: the Flickr uploader now uses the standard progress indicator.
- Added: “Direct snapshots” (the ones you do with the ctrl-shift-d hotkey) now have their own, separate quality settings.
See Preferences -> Dolphin Viewer 3 -> Miscellaneous
- Added: all windlight presets and day cycles from Firestorm.
The downloads are on the download page, as usual.
The picture is from the Wikipedia article on Mt. Fuji, and not taken by me.