How to get and prepare the Dolphin Viewer source code
How to get the Dolphin Viewer 3 source code
How to get the Dolphin Viewer 2 source code
The last Dolphin Viewer 3 with full OpenSim support
The source for Dolphin Viewer 1 is not in a repository…
To get the actual, full source code that I use to build the Dolphin Viewer, you have to:
- Get the source code: snowglobe-src-viewer-1.5.0-r3627.tar.bz2
Yes I know, this used to be a pointer to the official SVN repository at linden lab… but they switched it off, what can I do.
- unpack the right libraries on top of the source that you just got.
For Linux: slviewer-linux-libs-oss-viewer-188.8.131.52.tar.bz2
For Windows: slviewer-win32-libs-oss-viewer-184.108.40.206.zip
For Mac OS: slviewer-darwin-libs-oss-viewer-220.127.116.11.tar.gz
- unpack the artwork archive on top of that.
- Download the FMod API:
For Linux: fmodapi375linux.tar.gz
For Windows: fmodapi375win.zip
For Mac OS: fmodapi375mac.zip
- Unpack all the zip files contained in the two tarballs with patches mentioned below.
- Download the patches from Henri Beauchamp, cleaned up for snowglobe 3627 source: slviewer-src-patches-18.104.22.16827.tar.bz2, apply them in alphabetical order
- Download my patches: dolphinviewer-src-patches-22.214.171.12427.tar.bz2, apply them in alphabetical order.
- the last patch (only for windows, apply after all other patches, then run winbuild.bat): dolphinviewer-9-v10501-VS2005.diff (contained in the archive with the dolphinviewer patches)
- If you actually want to compile: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Get_source_and_compile