“The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated!”
Ok, there haven’t been any, but who could pass an opportunity to quote Mark Twain, hm?
Anyway, I have a new day job which proves to be quite demanding. On top of that, certain real life things proved to be more important, such as trying to keep my wife from falling apart after her mom died and her brother either proved to be the biggest, unmitigated arse on the face of the planet, or proved to be married to the biggest, unmitigated arse on the face of the planet, I haven’t decided which.
But I digress, and therefore, without further ado, present you with Dolphin Viewer 188.8.131.5220.
As you can see it’s still based on 2.5 source. Partially for reasons mentioned above, partially for reasons to do with the complexity of the changes between 2.5 and 2.7 on one side, and RLV 2.4 and 2.7 on the other side.
What’s new in 2.5.8:
- hovertext is now properly occluded behind objects
- you can copy a list of everything in your Outfit/Worn tab to your clipboard (the “Look of the day” blog crowd will love this)
- when building, you now have the option to directly create a new prim as “Sculpt” instead of creating anything else and then changing it
- the cache can be bigger than 1 gig
- the logfile gets less spam about sim capabilities
Quick HowTo about the worn items list:
- go to your “My Outfits / Worn” tab
- click on the “gear” button at the bottom of the sidebar
- Choose “Copy outfit list to clipboard”
- Paste the list into your blog post / forum post / whatever you need it for
Find the downloads at the usual place: the download page.