Here’s the newest Dolphin Viewer. No major changes here, just some smaller tweaks and fixes.
- Improved: Asset Blacklist now stores object names and the region name where your avatar was located when you blacklisted the item.
- Fixed: Clicking a secondlife:// link on a webpage on Windows now properly sends the slurl to a running Dolphin Viewer *.
- Added the improved avatar vertex weights from STORM-1800, which allows the bending and stretching of the avatar shape to be better.
- Added a slider for MeshMaxConcurrentRequests in Prefs->Dolphin->Graphics. This improves the rezzing times for mesh objects in areas with a lot of mesh.
- Changed: Media Filter list is now shared between all avatars used under the same OS user account on one computer.
The downloads are on the download page.
If you have RLV active, sending a slurl to a running Dolphin Viewer on Windows does not work until the login processes are completed, because the viewer needs to know if the avatar is under RLV teleport restrictions or not.